Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Spotlight: Kiss Carson

Think Tank

The shower is a wonderful place. The acoustics are great, so I've heard. I'm not a shower singer. I can't even bring myself to hum. I can't keep a tune. Nope. Not one. 

So, apart from keeping clean, what else is the shower good for? Relaxing. Meditating? Well, I always find myself thinking in the shower. I get some of my best ideas when warm water is cascading onto my shoulders. The other day, I was so deep in thought that I couldn't remember if I washed my hair or not. I had to wash it again. Or for the first time. Who knows! 

If I could spend an hour in the shower with a waterproof pen and pad of paper, I would. Oooh! Maybe I could shower proof my laptop. hehehe Just kidding.
The bathroom is so peaceful, and it's where the most hideous of acts occur. Tehehe When the shower is running, I can't hear the kids fighting, or the bird squawking, or my phone, or the stream of emails. It's just me, the water, and my characters.

Where do you all do your best thinking? On the toilet? Watering the garden? (That's a good one for me, too. It must be a water thing.) Cooking tea? How about when you're lying on a beach chair overlooking a glorious sunset, sipping white wine and being served fresh fruit from Gerard Butler's bare belly? Ooh! What a sight that just conjured.

1 comment:

wanda f said...

I do some of my best thinking while soaking in a steaming hot bath .

flanagan@mebtel.net