Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday Spotlight: Jacqueline Paige

 Sitting down and figuring out what I liked about each of the male characters in my books wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be.
  
From the Magic Seasons:

Chris – has a dark, powerful magnetism that he keeps carefully under wraps.  I enjoyed unravelling his secrets and finding out what made him that way. 

Owen – is the strong, silent type of male.  He reminded me of a giant teddy bear.

Dade – despite nothing ever turning out quite like he wanted it to, I loved the way he tried to help everyone. 
 
Steven – at first I thought he was the comedian in the group, but I was shocked to find out there was so much more under the surface

From Behind the Mask:

Evan – the fact that he follows his heart.  It may take him ten years, but he doesn’t give up.

From the series A Dream:

Dominic – is definitely the alpha male without being over bearing, it was a nice change.

Brody – I only got to briefly know him and he seems like joker on the outside but I suspect as I get to know him better there’s going to be a whole lot more underneath.

From the Hidden Senses trilogy:

Reid – I have to be honest as first his lone ranger attitude annoyed me, but then I got to see the real man hidden behind the tough cop exterior and I have to say I liked the man once he let that side show.

From Salvation :

Jareth –  What’s not to like about him?  After two hundred years of living as a ghost, I was rooting for this sexy pirate from page one.  

From Twice Cursed :

Colin – Who said you couldn’t have brain and brawn all in one package?  I loved how he handled the strange situation he landed in with charm and more patience than I have ever seen a male exhibit.

No comments: