Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thursday Spotlight: Jacqueline Paige

I was asked the other day what genre I read.  In truth I will read just about anything; reading is my joy when I’m not writing.  When I was questioned on my favourite book series, it didn’t take me long to list them.

I can't wait for the next book in these series by my favourite authors:

Christine Feehan:
Ghostwalkers series
Dark (Carpathian) series

J. R. Ward:
Black Dagger Brotherhood series

J.K. Beck:
Shadow Keeper series

J.D. Robb:
In Death series

Laurell K Hamilton:
Anita Blake series
Meredith Gentry series

Sherrilyn Kenyon:
Dark Hunter series
The League

P.C Cast & Kristin Cast:  (this one is my daughter’s fault!!)
The House of Night

Charlaine Harris: (bless her for the inspiration for True Blood!!)
Sookie Stackhouse

Kresley Cole:
Immortals After Dark

No comments: