Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Spotlight: Elaine Hopper

I’m excited. Tomorrow, I’m scheduled to receive my royalty check for my October release.

Of course, the paycheck helps as I have a large family with ravenous appetites, but that’s not why I’m excited.

I’m excited because I hope to see that a lot of people enjoyed my latest book. Hopefully, they enjoyed many of my former releases, too.

If I were to never earn another dime from my stories, I’d still write and continue to share my stories with the world.

My characters long to come to life. Often they battle inside me to be the next one to have their story told. They lobby me. They bribe, wine and dine me. Sometimes they argue with me. A few have even tried to seduce me. A couple have succeeded. Sometimes it feels as if other dimensions fill me, trying to get out.
(Oh oh, now the men in the little white coats are going to come to my door to take me away. Or maybe they’re too busy “helping” all the other writers who admit similar things.)

Obviously, writers have to have a vivid imagination if they’re to create original stories.

If I could, I’d write full time. I’d bring hundreds of characters to life. Hopefully, thousands.

My biggest hope, however, is to entertain thousands of readers, starting with you.

Elaine Hopper writes sweet and paranormal romances. Currently a customer service manager for a charity that serves the poorest of the poor of the Caribbean and Latin America and of course romance writer, she's also served in the United States Air Force and worked as a Cost Pricing Analyst. Although she hasn't made it into outer space - yet- she marched and twirled flags throughout the south including New Orleans and Biloxi with the AF Drum and Bugle Corps.
Her blog can be found at:
She is published by:

No comments: