Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday Spotlight: Karen Wiesner

What do you do for fun and relaxation?

I don't need much to kick back and relax: A book, a movie, a nice walk with my family. I enjoy shopping when I have money--online or in stores with my friends and family. My husband and I enjoy paying board games during lunch--to me, that's the perfect "date" during the week. I adore singing in the car on trips or with Rock Band. I also love playing computer games: I'm addicted to Fate, Torchlight, Agatha Christie ones, and Nancy Drew computer games. I also like the search and find type. When I finish writing my scene or two each morning, this is the perfect way to relax in the afternoon.

What do you wear while you write?

Slob-wear. I have to admit, that's one of the best parts of being a writer. I can throw on an old pair of comfortable jeans and a sweatshirt (or shorts and a t-shirt in summer), and I have no need of impressing anyone. On days when I have the house to myself or on weekends, I'll wear sleep-pants and a fleece pajama top.

5 comments:

robynl said...

you and I are alike in what to wear on the weekends or just around the house; way to go. Comfy is as comfy does.

katsrus said...

I love to wear my comfy pj's on my day off! I thought I was the only one who did that. LOL.
Sue B

Brandlwyne said...

I love to be comfy as well, nothing like a big t-shirt and shorts or pj's!!!

Karen Wiesner said...

Why be uncomfortable? is my motto in life. : )

Karen
KarenWiesner.com
Monthly Book Giveaways!

Nishant said...

just around the house; way to go
Banner Advertising Network India