Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Spotlight: Annie Marshall

TGIF! It has been a pleasure spending the week with you and giving you a brief glimpse into my crazy life.

So what now? What is in store for Annie Marshall?

This autumn, Her Island Destiny, the third book in my Warriors of Destiny series will be released. Then shortly after that, the first three books will be joined into the first print addition of the Warriors of Destiny!

I have a few other storylines that are in the works. More old spooky castles, ghosts, and I’ll even be sending one of my heroines to Rome. And definitely more of my tall, muscular, claymore wielding Scotsman. To read more about them you can visit my website at www.annie-marshall.com.

Next week, I’ll be attending the Romantic Times Book Lovers Convention at the Hyatt Regency on North High Street downtown in the great city of Columbus, Ohio from April 28th to May 2nd and I’ll be signing at the Expo on Friday. So make sure to stop by and say hello!

Have a great weekend and once again, it was a pleasure!

Haunts, kisses, and happy reading!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The stories you have coming up sound good too. Who can resist a tall, muscular, claymore-wielding Scotsman?

I've enjoyed reading your posts this week. Best of luck!

Virginia C said...

Have a great time at the convention, Annie! You'll have to come back and blog about your experience : )

robynl said...

I wished I was going to the convention and could meet you; have a great time.