Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday Spotlight: Franny Armstrong

How important are emotional roller coasters? The ups and downs of a story.

Life is about emotional roller coasters. Without the joy and pain of living, there would be no interest, no seeking fun and fantasy, no battling obstacles to become the best at what you do. Imagine if there weren’t any villains, emotional breakups, or likes and dislikes in life. How dull would that be? If it were easy being green, we’d all be green. (so Kermit told me)

Granted, some of us have it worse than others, but we basically chose to live on this earth and must learn and grow before moving onto the next plane. (This is what I believe anyway) Funny how we are all born and eventually must pass on, yet none of us get used to the idea of losing a loved one.

My characters run the gamut of joy and happiness all the way down to depression as they strive to overcome the odds that hold them back. Life isn’t easy. It’s not supposed to be. Even those with so much money that they want for nothing have their issues. Yes, I’d love to be wealthy and famous, but not at the cost of happiness.

So, like my characters, I will strive to do the best I can in this world and enjoy the finer moments while riding the bad ones like a trooper. I’ve already and learned a lot in this life and always live by the motto: NEVER SURRENDER! NEVER GIVE UP! After all, it took a lot of learning to get to this point. Enjoy the stories. They come from my heart.

Hugs

Franny Armstrong-ParaNovelGirl

No comments: