Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Spotlight: Jason Barret

End of the Road ~ For Now

Well, this is the last day for my spotlight here on Long and Short Reviews and I want to thank those of you who read my spots and I especially want to thank Judy and Marianne. They have been incredibly helpful and very patient with me, especially when I would get lost, a polite word for confused, while making arrangements to be here on Long and Short Reviews.

I’ve tired to give you a glimpse into my world, my real world outside that of the worlds I create on paper. It was a little more difficult that I had first anticipated and even then I was, too say the least, very intimidated by the task of writing directly to readers and writers! I didn’t want to write about writing because if you are a writer then you have already been bombarded with characterization, world building, GMC, story boards, plotting, etc., etc., etc. If you want my personal insight on writing or the rules to creating new worlds I would be more than happy to share that with you through personal emails, so please drop me a line if you have any questions at all.

If you’re a reader I assumed you don’t care about how I got to the point of getting the book written as long as it’s interesting to you and, if you do read Dead Or A Lie, I sincerely hope that you enjoy it. If you have any questions about the book or characters please feel free to drop me a line also. Nothing would make me happier than receiving email or questions about Dead Or A Lie. My email address is jason at jasonbarret dot com

My next book will be Dead Or A Lie ~ Saint’s Sword. It’s a prequel to Dead Or A Lie and goes back six centuries to a different era of man versus vampire. It’s based on the mystical sword presented in Dead Or A Lie and I’ve gathered a great cast of character’s for your enjoyment. I’ll be getting more out about that when the publish date gets nearer.

3 comments:

joder said...

I like learning where authors get their ideas from. It adds to the story imho.

joderjo402 AT gmail DOT com

booklover0226 said...

I've enjoyed reading your posts this week. I look forward in reading Saint's Sword and Dead Or A Lie.

Thanks,
Tracey D

Jason Barret said...

Thank you for reading my daily essays. It was a fun first time expeience.

As Lee says,
"Vampires? Impossible!"

Or are they?
Jason