Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Spotlight: Angie Fox

Thanks so much for having me on Long and Short reviews this week. It’s been a blast to talk about writing with you. When it’s all said and done, I have to tell you that my favorite part about writing paranormals is that everything is possible. Not only can I write about a world where a demon slayer gets to ride around with a gang of geriatric biker witches, but I can also populate that world with any number of supernatural creatures.

One of my favorites is Lizzie, the heroine’s pet Jack Russell Terrier. He’s not especially magical on his own, but because of her abilities, Lizzie’s dog can talk to her. And this little guy has plenty to say. Pirate even gets his own pet in A Tale of Two Demon Slayers, a baby dragon that he names Flappy. It amused me for a pet to have a pet. It goes something like this:

Lizzie: You can’t have a pet. You are a pet.

Pirate: Exactly. So I know how to treat a pet. First rule – no Healthy Lite dog chow.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I think Pirate may be on to something. Who better to know how to properly treat a pet?

I've enjoyed your posts this week!

Andrea I said...

I'm just starting your series and I'm looking forward to reading the books.

booklover0226 said...

I enjoyed reading your posts this week. I look forward in starting this series.

Thanks,
Tracey D

chey said...

So Pirate gets a pet? Who better to look after one!