Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Spotlight: Diana Castilleja

And now we're winding down. It's day five and it has been so much fun telling you about this book and the wonderful heroine who inspired me to write it. Brooke is a gentle hidden strength within the dichotomy of the four siblings. Where the boys are kind of obviously in your face and all about protection and Selene will support any choice or take you to task for a bad one, Brooke is a healer on many levels. Her craft, her innate ability and compassion, her internal good and bad barometer; she is simply a unique force out of the four.

What's more, is it takes a certain type of man to bring her forward, a certain equally quiet strength to meld with her and make her complete. Mitch is and isn't, but when push comes to shove, he's what every hero should be. Willing to sacrifice, willing to support, and willing to love unconditionally.

I hope when you meet these two, you see them the way I did when I wrote them.

1 comment:

booklover0226 said...

I've enjoyed reading your posts this week.

I look forward in reading your works.

Tracey D