Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday Spotlight: Jenny Gilliam

Have you ever made a crank phone call?

I’m going to be honest here; I’m a career crank-phone caller. For example, before we had children to set an example for, my husband and I would spend a Saturday evening calling our friends and family (yes, I said friends and family) leaving dirty messages.

There’s a funny little software program called S&^t Talker 3000. It employs computerized voices and you can program it to say whatever you want. Suffice it to say, we’re an immature couple. But, hey, we have lots of fun.

What do you like to do when you’re not writing?

I’m a full-time mother with a full-time job, so finding time (other than prank-calling) for hobbies is a challenge. But I enjoy spending time with my husband and kids, reading, knitting, sewing. We have ATVs that we take to the sand dunes here in Western Oregon. A large four-wheel-drive park lies just a few miles beyond our front door (which is, consequently, where my hubby and I had our first date). I like to hike, camp, and spend time in coffee shops writing (had to add it). Of course, then there’s always shopping. Oooooohhhhh. Shopping.

No comments: