Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Spotlight: Lindsay Townsend

Happily Ever After

I am one of several authors who together contribute to a blog called HAPPILY EVER AFTER ( We came together as romance and relationship writers to celebrate the male-female in romance and that all-important HEA ending!

HEA is a very new blog begun by the erotic romance author Bekki Lynn and is about two months old. There are 12 of us and we cover almost every aspect of the romance genre: historical romance, romantic suspense, romantic comedy, dark paranormal romance, inter-racial romance, contemporary romance, fantasy romance. We write at different levels of heat - sweet, sensual, erotic, and one of us posts a new blog every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, on various topics within the romance world, or our own lives.

The subjects we cover are wide and various, as you can see by some of the blog entry titles:

"Perfect Romance" * "The Bulls Would Be Furious.." * "My Unforgotten Valentine" * "Forever I do: A Loving Dedication" * "Romance Novels in Poetry" * "Music, A Romance Author's Best Bud!" * "Daffodils and Pink Roses" * "Where's the Love?" * "A Happily Ever After From Colonial Yorktown" * "The year of the Romantic Heart - Be Kiss-Ready" * "Gorgeous Men in Tight Breeches and Ruffled Shirts" * "Romantic Roman Flowers" * "Surprise, Surprise: A Black Cat Romance"

As we grow, we are hoping to invite other romance writers to guest blog.


Linda Banche said...

Oh, gee, do you know which one I like? Gorgeous Men in Tight Breeches and Ruffled shirts, but maybe because I wrote it.

And I have another one. My next post will be "Gorgeous Men in Tight Breeches and Ruffled Shirts II" and I have more pictures!

Bekki Lynn said...

Lovely post, Lindsay. Thank you so much for honoring HEA Authors in your spotlight.

Lindsay Townsend said...

Hi Linda! More pictures? (Fanning myself) I feel a swoon coming on...

Hi Bekki! Many thanks to you for the HEA blog itself and to thoughtful, entertaining, romantic and fun posts.

Pam P said...

Bring on those Gorgeous Men!

Julie Robinson said...

Thanks for introducing me to HEA. I checked it out and left a comment. I also answered the question in an email for the contest. All the titles sounded so good, it was hard to pick just one. I'll be checking HEA out again.


Savanna Kougar said...

Lindsay, thanks for the spotlight on HEA ~

Linda, I'm looking forward to those pics!

Lindsay Townsend said...

Hi Pam, Julie and Savanna,
Thank you!
Pam - I can't wait for Linda B's next post, either!
Julie - so glad you enjoy the HEA blog!
Savanna - waving to my fellow HEA and Siren-Bookstrand sister!