Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Spotlight: Caridad Pineiro

  1. With two jobs, you can imagine that Friday is a special day for me! I get to go home, spend more time with my family, get some rest and get lots of writing done! Fridays are always fun and I thought that today I would so something fun with you to get to know you better. So today I am sharing with you 25 things you may not know about me! I hope you’ll take a moment to share something about yourself that others may not know or that you want others to know.

    Here goes:

    1. I grew up in Levittown, Long Island.
    2. I used to play the bassoon.
    3. My favorite baseball team is the Mets.
    4. I like the Jonas Brothers (I know I‘m crazy!)
    5. I read mostly paranormals and romantic suspense.
    6. My first book was Now and Always.
    7. I speak Spanish, Italian and some French.
    8. I can read Portuguese.
    9. I’ve traveled to over a dozen countries for work.
    10. My favorite city overseas is Rome.
    11. My second favorite is London.
    12. I was born in Havana, Cuba.
    13. I didn’t speak English when I went to kindergarten.
    14. My favorite city in the U.S. is Manhattan.
    15. My second favorite city in the U.S. is Philadelphia.
    16. I love the beach and ocean.
    17. I was a science major in college.
    18. My daughter is a fashion major.
    19. I’m happily married.
    20. I have 8 nieces and nephews.
    21. I live in New Jersey.
    22. I love to cook and travel.
    23. My favorite kind of food is Mexican.
    24. I’m a founding member of the Liberty States Fiction Writers.
    25. Writing is my passion.

Note: For a chance to win one of three prizes from Caridad: an autographed copy of Soldier's Secret Child, autographed copy of Moon Fever, or a Sins of the Flesh T-shirt, CLICK HERE and answer the question on her spotlight.


Virginia said...

Something about me is I love to read and I piece quilts in my spare time.

Julie Robinson said...

Hi Caridad,

sorry I've missed you on Wednesday and Thursday. I had a bit of car trouble and had been busy with that during the day and working at night. Just now catching up on sleep. I enjoyed reading about you and am going backwards now to catch up on your posts.


Pat Cochran said...

I was a member of the Carlton Cadettes, a drum and bugle corps,
in high school. I was the first Hispanic officer in the history
of the school. I graduated in
1954 and my educational background is in nursing. I have lived in Houston for my entire life.

Pat Cochran

Caffey said...

Hi Caridad!! Happy B'day too!!!
These calling books are favorites of mine and all on the keepers shelf! I didn't know of your chat so I'm glad I found it here! And get to peek at more coming from you! Thanks for all you do! said...

well i have 2 full tattoos, and 2 that is in the half stage

been to a bob dylan concert

there is 5 generations of my family, and is all women, (hmm ,lol not going there on that)i have a granmother and i Am a granmother