With two jobs, you can imagine that Friday is a special day for me! I get to go home, spend more time with my family, get some rest and get lots of writing done! Fridays are always fun and I thought that today I would so something fun with you to get to know you better. So today I am sharing with you 25 things you may not know about me! I hope you’ll take a moment to share something about yourself that others may not know or that you want others to know.
1. I grew up in Levittown, Long Island.
2. I used to play the bassoon.
3. My favorite baseball team is the Mets.
4. I like the Jonas Brothers (I know I‘m crazy!)
5. I read mostly paranormals and romantic suspense.
6. My first book was Now and Always.
7. I speak Spanish, Italian and some French.
8. I can read Portuguese.
9. I’ve traveled to over a dozen countries for work.
10. My favorite city overseas is Rome.
11. My second favorite is London.
12. I was born in Havana, Cuba.
13. I didn’t speak English when I went to kindergarten.
14. My favorite city in the U.S. is Manhattan.
15. My second favorite city in the U.S. is Philadelphia.
16. I love the beach and ocean.
17. I was a science major in college.
18. My daughter is a fashion major.
19. I’m happily married.
20. I have 8 nieces and nephews.
21. I live in New Jersey.
22. I love to cook and travel.
23. My favorite kind of food is Mexican.
24. I’m a founding member of the Liberty States Fiction Writers.
25. Writing is my passion.
Note: For a chance to win one of three prizes from Caridad: an autographed copy of Soldier's Secret Child, autographed copy of Moon Fever, or a Sins of the Flesh T-shirt, CLICK HERE and answer the question on her spotlight.