Beginning January 1, 2013

Stop by the new site and take a look around.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Spotlight: Patti Ann Colt

I’m a positive person. I like to look at the glass as half full, greet the new day with a smile, avoid drama and chaos, and explore my creativity to the fullest. There’s never a moment when I lack for something to do. One of my favorite things is to motivate people to try, especially writers. Today is my first day as a monthly blogger on Jeannie Ruesch’s Happy Endings blog and I’d love it if you’d all come over and leave me a comment…Happy Endings. I’m talking about procrastination this month – that dreaded habit that leaves every writer frustrated and guilt-ridden. Hopefully, you’ll find a few answers in my post or at least remind yourself that you aren’t the only person with this problem.

You can also find me at Worth A Damn Recipes. I love to cook, but I am definitely not a gourmet. I’m more about finding recipes that are every day good food that don’t require a lot of preparation time or a lot of obscure ingredients that make me run to the store. The blog was started to share those every day recipes with you. Our Sunday family dinners test each and every recipe. All the family gets a say in whether the recipe is worth a damn before it’s posted. If you need some new ideas, meet me there and I’ll pass on some great food. Watch for the cookbook in Fall 2009 and a companion seven day meal planner.

1 comment:

lastnerve said...

LOL .... I love the "worth a damn" recipes being tested by your family each Sunday! I think I might just start doing something like that. Loved the blog!